Do you hear that nagging voice in the back of your head, reminding you of all the things you said you were going to do- or that you know you need to do- but haven’t actually gotten around to? You know, the things that will move the needle in your business and put you on the path to success? If you’re finding it easy to ignore that voice, it’s time to consider Accountability Coaching with coach Windy Lawson.
What is Accountability Coaching?
As a female microbusiness owner, no one is looking over your shoulder asking you if you met your self-imposed deadlines. No one is grading your performance. There isn’t a boss who will reprimand you if you don’t meet her expectations.
You are the boss. And the employee. And, frankly, Boss You may have been too lenient on Employee You.
Accountability Coaching can play a pivotal role in helping you achieve your goals. By sharing your goals with someone is an important first step. But it’s not enough to just declare it to the universe.
You have to do the work.
An Accountability Coach provides an actionable way to achieve your goals. She can be the difference between dreaming and achieving. Having someone who will hold you accountable for the effort you put in towards your goals can be the difference between success and stalling out.
How is this different from having an Accountability Partner?
I love accountability partnerships. Many of my coaching clients have had great success through volunteer accountability relationships.
But, they are volunteer relationships.
When life gets busy, or hard, one of the first areas people pull back from is their volunteer commitments.
When you work with an Accountability Coach, you are always her priority. It is her job to help you succeed, so she is heavily invested in providing the support and accountability you need.
So, what is expected from the client?
Here’s some real talk, friend.
As a coach, my job is to hold you accountable for each step on your journey to success. I can’t do my job if you don’t do yours. #ouch
Coaching is a collaboration; it is a true team effort. I can help you develop an actionable strategy, break out of old habits, work past limiting beliefs, and get stuff done. But, I can’t do your work for you. And I can’t do much if you don’t know what it is you want to achieve. I can encourage, motivate and develop strategies, but only you can actually take the steps you need to take.
If we work together, you will be expected to:
- Complete an initial Client Questionnaire: As a new client, you’ll first tell me about your goals and your unique challenges.
- Install the free RescueTime app on your primary work device.
- Complete and submit the weekly Accountability Report.
- Attend weekly 15-minute check-in video calls.
What can I expect from you, Windy?
- I will work with you to develop an action plan to achieve your goals. We’ll clarify your long-term goals and set immediate action steps for the next 4 weeks.
- I will meet with you weekly to provide feedback on your Accountability Report, discuss solutions to your challenges, and set action steps for the next week. I will keep you accountable.
- I will communicate with you, via email or other instant communication tools, to provide additional support and resources.
Groovy, let’s do this!
I have two, monthly Accountability Coaching packages available to meet your needs.
- The Base Package includes one 30-minute call to discuss your goals and develop an action plan, followed by three, weekly 20-minute calls. This package is best for those clients who have a clear picture of their strategy but are struggling with consistent action to achieve their goals.
- The Premium Package includes one 50-minute call to go further in-depth into your overall strategy, followed by three, weekly 20-minute calls. This package is best for those clients who have a clear goal but are not sure what strategy to implement to achieve their goals.
Ready to get started? Book your first call now!