End 2020 strong with this 11-week program.
There’s no way around it, 2020 has been a dumpster fire! But, it doesn’t have to end that way.
Does this sound familiar?
- You set a goal that is just beyond your reach.
- You are committed and actually excited.
- You in the zone.
- You’re taking action and blowing your own damn mind.
- Someone else knocks you off course. You get distracted.
- An hour turns into an afternoon.
- An afternoon turns into a week.
- A week turns into a month.
- Your goal has moved completely out of your grasp.
So you decide to try again next month/next quarter/next year.
It’s not your fault
As a microbusiness owner, you are an island. You set the rules, the goals, the deadlines.
You’re also a human being with family and personal commitments. The tugs for your time and attention are continual. The squeaky wheel always gets the oil, and your goals rarely squeak the loudest.
It doesn’t have to be this way
Accountability = Peer Pressure
We tend to think of peer pressure as inherently harmful; it causes teenagers to try drugs or become mean girls. But positive peer pressure can influence someone into doing good things out of her desire to belong to the group, one of our most primal desires.
When you’re in a running club, you find a way to get your miles in because you don’t want to disappoint your members.
When you’re in a book club, you find time to finish reading the book to be prepared at the next meeting.
The Accountability Co-Op provides positive peer pressure.
Without any peer pressure or accountability, time can become irrelevant. Have you ever decided on Monday that THIS IS THE WEEK that you will complete a project or task, only to declare the same goal the following week? No one was holding you accountable to finish it that week. Heck, no one even knew you intended to complete it that week.
With the Accountability Co-Op, the peer pressure comes through providing written weekly goals and reporting back on your progress.
End the Dumpster Fire now!
The Accountability Co-Op is an 11-week program, kicking off the week of October 19. As a member, you’ll receive the framework and accountability to finish 2020 strong and achieve your Fourth Quarter goals.
Surrounding yourself with like-minded women who are as committed to their goals as you are to yours doubles your odds of success!
For this cohort, groups will be capped at 12 participants. Two group times are offered:
- REGISTRATION CLOSED: Tuesdays at 7pm ET/ 6pm CT / 5pm MT / 4pm PT, from October 20 – December 29.
- REGISTRATION CLOSED: Wednesdays at 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT, from October 21 – December 30.
Included in The Accountability Co-Op
- Weekly calls to discuss progress and overcome obstacles
- Framework to keep you moving forward through the 11 weeks
- Small accountability groups
- Bonus: Goal-setting live training session 0ne week prior to the Co-Op start date.