Once upon a time, there was a little girl with a big dream. She had the fierceness to go after her dream while others laughed and said she was crazy; the dedication to keep going when it got hard; an unwavering commitment to turn that little flame of a dream into a roaring bonfire that could not be ignored.
That little girl was stuck on how to reach the next level.
That little girl, who worked so hard, saw her passion diminish and started questioning if the big dream was even what she really want.
That little girl needs a Bestie Real Talk!
Why invest in business coaching?
If you’ve never worked with a coach before, you might think you can’t afford to add a new expense. But business coaching isn’t an expense; it’s an investment.
We are familiar with athletes working with coaches to improve their skills. Working with a business coach is exactly the same.
- A business coach helps you try new things and push out of your comfort zone.
- A business coach helps you develop success strategies and tactics, so you can achieve your goals quicker.
- A business coach will hold you accountable and push you to take action.
- Since a business coach isn’t emotionally attached to your business, she can provide a fresh perspective on your challenges.
- A business coach is invested in your business and will provide personal attention.
- A business coach helps you get unstuck, providing innovation and encouragement when you lose momentum.
Is Business Coaching right for you?
My passion is providing business coaching to female microbusiness owners.
- If you are struggling with aligning your purpose with your business, I can help.
- If you are struggling with developing goals and strategic action plans to achieve your goals, I can help.
- If you are struggling with time management, I can help.
Group coaching is the most economical way to benefit from business coaching. In this setting, you receive training and resources, along with the members of the group. While you do not receive the dedicated, one-on-one attention, you benefit from the insight and knowledge from the entire group.
See the group coaching options available here.
Accountability Coaching can play a pivotal role in helping you achieve your goals.
An Accountability Coach provides an actionable way to achieve your goals. She can be the difference between dreaming and achieving. Having someone who will hold you accountable for the effort you put in towards your goals can be the difference between success and stalling out.
See the accountability coaching options here.
Private, one-on-one coaching is the most effective way to move forward in your business quickly. With private coaching, you receive personal attention and individualized solutions, tailored to your unique needs.
See the one-on-one coaching options here.