Getting Your First Client as an Introverted New Coach
As a new life coach, you’ve got big dreams and big goals.
And you’ve probably heard that to get clients, you need to:
- Attend all the networking events,
- Go live on social media,
- DM strangers and pitch your services like some sales robot…
Most of the introverted new coaches I talk to believe that the only way to be successful is:
- To pretend to be someone they’re not,
- Do crap that makes them cringe,
- Pay someone gobs of money to create a “client acquisition” system so clients magically book calls with zero effort.
And when they can’t bring themselves to do those things, they consider quitting before they’ve even started.
You Do Not Have To Be An Extrovert To Be a Successful Life Coach!
Hi, I’m Windy.
It’s not short for anything, my parents were hippies.
I’m an introvert. And a successful coach.
Just like you, I started with zero followers, zero clients, zero revenue, and a tiny budget to make my coaching practice a real j-o-b.
Just like you, people-ing drains the life out of me faster than you can say “speed networking.”
Just like you, I became a coach because I want to help people.
But not at the expense of being who I am.
If I can do it, so can you! And I want to show you how.
Grab this 20-page e-book to learn proven methods introverted coaches and coachsultants use to fill their calendars. In this free e-book, you’ll learn:
- Why the extrovert way of client acquisition doesn’t work for introverts,
- Why introverts are the best sales people on the planet,
- What a client needs to know before booking with you,
- 10 proven tactics to booking your first paying client!
- Plus, a Take Action Worksheet to implement what you’ve learned.